LOS ANGELES – Whether you’re looking to take up a new hobby, learn a new skill or language or just be more active, LA County Parks and Recreation has just the class for you and everyone you know. We’re offering a variety of classes, ranging from arts and finance to fitness and mental health, for all ages! Join a virtual class with friends to reconnect, or create special moments with your family by partaking in a new activity together at your local park!
- Martial Arts including karate for all levels
- Exercise and Fitness like yoga, Zumba, and Pilates
- Performing Arts, Music and Dance including acting for all ages, voice and musical instruments
- Arts and Culture such as watercolor painting, calligraphy and photography
- Sports Programs like tennis and basketball skills
- Health and Wellness including classes about mindfulness and counseling
- Special Interest Classes like language lessons, computer and game development, parent workshops, dog training, floral arrangement courses and composting skills
You’ll find virtual classes to enjoy from the comfort of your home as well as outdoor classes at your local park while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Our online registration system allows you to manage everyone’s schedule through a single household account. Sign up for Spring Classes for yourself, partner and children from your smartphone or computer.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is the top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet of physical distancing, wear face masks, and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they experience COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed at each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Check out the Spring Classes at parks.lacounty.gov/spring21!
For more information, visit parks.lacounty.gov/spring21 or call (626) 588-5364.