Janet Jackson is now the latest pop star to embark on a Las Vegas residency.
Jackson announced that her new show “Metamorphosis” will take place at Park MGM’s Park Theater for 15 dates starting on May 17. The show will be “peeling back the layers of the immensely private life of Janet Jackson, sharing her transformation from a young girl with issues of self-esteem to global Icon” and include a “special 30-year anniversary celebration of her ground-breaking album Rhythm Nation,” according to the announcement.
Fanclub and Citibank cardholders can buy tickets during the pre-sale on Feb. 27. The general sale begins on March 2 and you can purchase tickets here.
View this post on Instagram
🔊 Hey u guys, I’m so excited to announce my new Vegas residency, “Metamorphosis”! A celebration of my journey and the 30th anniversary of #RhythmNation! I’ll be at the @parkmgm in May, July & August. Link in bio. 💜 #MetamorphosisVegas —— Citi presale starts Wednesday, 2/27 at 12PM PST before the general on sale this Saturday, 3/2 at 10AM PST.
A post shared by Janet Jackson (@janetjackson) on
- Watch Pete Buttigieg’s Fox News Town Hall, yep Fox News by Troy Masters | posted on May 19, 2019
- Assault on Roe v. Wade could impact marriage equality by Karen Ocamb | posted on May 15, 2019
- ‘Shooting Star’ is a revealing gay porn musical by John Paul King | posted on May 16, 2019
- Pete Buttigieg Primer by Karen Ocamb | posted on May 16, 2019
- Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey, spreading the drag gospel by Scott Stiffler | posted on May 16, 2019