Former Vice President Joe Biden officially announced his bid for President Thursday, marking the third White House campaign of his decades long political career. He enters as the frontrunner, ahead of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and Mayor Pete Buttigieg and joins a large, youthful and diverse field of first-time candidates.
Support LGBTQ Journalism.
Donate to the Blade Foundation.
- Will California Democrats be forgiven for AB5? by Karen Ocamb | posted on May 22, 2020
- Leaving Los Angeles by John Paul King | posted on May 22, 2020
- Trump’s attack dogs turn on Blade reporter by Kevin Naff | posted on May 19, 2020
- Reporter’s Notebook: landing in history, a commemoration on Harvey Milk Day 2020 by Brody Levesque | posted on May 22, 2020
- Trump proposal would harm LGBTQ children by Samuel Garza Bernstein | posted on May 21, 2020