NEW YORK – Human Rights Campaign President Alphonso David joined Judy and Dennis Shepard earlier today on MSNBC ahead of the 22nd anniversary of Matthew Shepard’s death October 12, to discuss how LGBTQ rights are at stake with the Supreme Court and the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett.
- Biden pledges to mom of trans kid to protect LGBTQ rights: ‘I will flat out change the law’ by Chris Johnson | posted on October 15, 2020
- State officials back off legal threats over State GOP’s illegal ballot boxes by Brody Levesque | posted on October 16, 2020
- LGBT Center Head endorses Ryu by Lorri L. Jean | posted on October 16, 2020
- Election a matter of ‘survival’ for LGBTQ Latinos by Michael K. Lavers | posted on October 15, 2020
- Vota con orgullo; ‘Vote with pride’ engaging young Latinx LGBTQ people by Brody Levesque | posted on October 14, 2020