LA Pride Festival has announced its full 2018 lineup at West Hollywood Park (647 N San Vicente Blvd., West Hollywood, Calif.) on June 9-10.
As previously announced, Kehlani, Tove Lo, Eve, Icona Pop, Keri Hilson, Kim Petras and Natalia Jimenez will headline the weekend festival.
They will be joined by Superfruit, Vanessa Mateo, Keke Wyatt, Leikel47, Jessica 6, Leland, CeCe Peniston, Lauren Sanderson, Allie X, Kidd Madonny, Lauren Ruth Ward, Gio Bravo, Laithe Ashley, Eureka O’Hara, Crista Bella, Oscar Velasquez, Jessie Saint John, JESSLOVE and Saturn Rising.
The festival will run on Saturday, June 9 from noon-1 a.m. and on Sunday, June 10 from 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
VIP tickets, called the “Backstage Experience,” will include backstage access to the LA Pride Park Stage where attendees can “mingle with performers, influencers, and friends in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.” Guests will also receive a daily afternoon meal, two complimentary cocktails per day and access to the “media pit” which gives front stage access to all Park Stage performances. Single-day VIP tickets are $250 and weekend VIP passes are $400.
General admission single-day tickets are $25 and general admission weekend tickets are $35.
Discounted $15 passes will be offered for ADA, military and seniors.
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit here.
- Matthew Contreras picks up torch passed by John Lewis by Karen Ocamb | posted on August 5, 2020
- Williams Institute panel dissects ‘ministerial’ and other problems with landmark Bostock jobs ruling by Karen Ocamb | posted on August 8, 2020
- Ellen’s star has faded by John Paul King | posted on August 6, 2020
- “Why are you bringing Sodom & Gomorrah here?” by Brody Levesque | posted on August 7, 2020
- Congresswoman asks FCC to investigate Puerto Rico gossip show by Michael K. Lavers | posted on August 7, 2020