LA Pride Festival has announced its full 2018 lineup at West Hollywood Park (647 N San Vicente Blvd., West Hollywood, Calif.) on June 9-10.
As previously announced, Kehlani, Tove Lo, Eve, Icona Pop, Keri Hilson, Kim Petras and Natalia Jimenez will headline the weekend festival.
They will be joined by Superfruit, Vanessa Mateo, Keke Wyatt, Leikel47, Jessica 6, Leland, CeCe Peniston, Lauren Sanderson, Allie X, Kidd Madonny, Lauren Ruth Ward, Gio Bravo, Laithe Ashley, Eureka O’Hara, Crista Bella, Oscar Velasquez, Jessie Saint John, JESSLOVE and Saturn Rising.
The festival will run on Saturday, June 9 from noon-1 a.m. and on Sunday, June 10 from 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
VIP tickets, called the “Backstage Experience,” will include backstage access to the LA Pride Park Stage where attendees can “mingle with performers, influencers, and friends in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.” Guests will also receive a daily afternoon meal, two complimentary cocktails per day and access to the “media pit” which gives front stage access to all Park Stage performances. Single-day VIP tickets are $250 and weekend VIP passes are $400.
General admission single-day tickets are $25 and general admission weekend tickets are $35.
Discounted $15 passes will be offered for ADA, military and seniors.
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit here.
- MUSTO: 10 bogus reasons Queen Latifah and Missy Elliott can’t come out by Michael Musto | posted on September 15, 2019
- Celebrating those who are aging with HIV by Frank Gulli | posted on September 14, 2019
- Breaking: Ed Buck arrested after another black man ODs but survives by Staff reports | posted on September 17, 2019
- California adds Iowa to state travel ban over repeal of trans protections by Karen Ocamb | posted on September 16, 2019
- Buttigieg scores historic LGBTQ moment during third Democratic debate (Video) by Karen Ocamb | posted on September 13, 2019